Thursday, March 9, 2017

"Mom's Night Out" The Movie

Hi Fellow Mommies,

So today I am sick at home... YEA ME!!!

I came across the movie "Moms' Night Out".... if you haven't seen it you should... omg you totally understand what she is feeling because you feel that way everyday also.

In the movie the stay at home mom does everything and its what she wanted. Husband, kids, the family and to be able to stay at home and she is a Mommy Blogger.

So yea ... so here I am... looking at this movie and going omg this movie is about my life menus all three kids. I just have one for now. But yes all I wanted was a husband and loving kids and to be able to stay home and take care of my children. When I was pregnant I hated the idea that I would have to leave my son and go to work. I was thinking of the things that I would miss out on doing with my son. I wouldn't be able to take him to all this great places like, mommy and me classes, parks, zoos and etc. I was reading about how to raise a child and all the things you can do like teach them sign language so its easier for them to communicate until they are able to talk... teach them how to potty so we wouldn't use diapers.....

well now you ask me what did I do...

I did stay at home and not be gone 11 hours of the day to be with my son....

Do we go on walks in the morning in the nice fresh air..... nope

Do we go to the dog park that is just a block away... nope

Do we go to mommy and me classes.... nope

Did I teach my son sign language.... nope

Did I start potty training.... nope

I did none of the things I had planned to do ..... I get excited when we are out of pjs by the afternoon...

oooooooo..... I need to start doing the things I had planned in my head....

but you know its freaken hard... this mommy business is not easy and to all those females who have more then one small child or twins... WOW... I don't know how you do it

In the beginning... I didn't have a set schedule... when we would sleep or when we would wake up.. it was more how the baby wants to do it.. then in the mornings my husband would go to work and it would just be me at home alone with a new born....

I wasn't able to go shower... I wasn't even able to go to the bathroom in peace unless the baby was asleep and still I would be so worried that the minute I went into the bathroom he was going to wake up and scream

and let me tell you my son is an easy going child but it was just so hard to figure out when to sleep and when to shower... everyone tells you to sleep when the baby sleep but if I slept when my baby slept I wouldn't be able to do anything and to make things even worse... my son wouldn't latch on so I would have to be pumping when he was asleep so when he wakes up he had milk to drink.... I did this more 3 months... 3 MONTHS... I felt like all I was doing was either pumping or feeding him that was it....

I was so against having your children eat junk food or having them watch YouTube or TV but now... with my picky eater its so hard that I can't always give him healthy foods... he does have the random junk (snacks) but still no chocolate ..... and when it comes to YouTube or TV... thats the only way I can shower... by having him strapped into his high chair with the iPad on in front of the bathroom door where I can see him

and going to bed early... doesn't happen... when he goes to sleep.. thats when I get me time... when I can finish washing the dishes and cleaning the mess he made... because trying to clean during the day is pointless..... nothing ever stays clean.... he is 14 months now so I do have to admit... things are getting easier... but sometimes us moms need a break... at least when I was working I would get my 15 minutes... I would use the bathroom in peace.... I would eat my lunch sitting down... and have a lunch

Everything takes so much longer to do now with a baby... but you know I love him... when he says "mama" when he looks at me and gives me the biggest smile... everything just goes away


No comments:

Post a Comment