Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Elephant Piggy Bank

I am totally in love with my Elephant Piggy Bank or should I call it Elephant Bank. When I was pregnant I decided I wanted my baby's room (nursery) to be all Elephants and I went out searching for elephants.

But what really started my love for elephants was this Elephant Bank that I found at Things Rememberd. I wasn't even pregnant and I wanted to purchase this bank because I was afraid when I got pregnant they wouldn't have it anymore.



Well the good news is when I got pregnant they still had the bank and still do have this adorable bank. I recommend it to others. Its different its unique and just adorable. It looks great in my baby's nursery. I don't know how I'm going to top this if I have other children.






15% Off + Free Shipping on Personalized Gifts at Things Remembered with code A149. Discount also applies to personalization!


Things Remembered


No comments:

Post a Comment