Sunday, February 26, 2017

Shopping With Kids

Do you enjoy shopping?
Do you have shop therapy at least ones a week?
Do you love trying on those short skirts?
Do you find peace and relax from your long day/week when shopping?

Before Alexander (my 1 year old) I would have answered yes to the above questions but now....

OMG!!!! NO

Have you ever tired going shopping with a 1 year old. Especially a 1 year old that walks. Where do I start. He wont stay in his stroller, he wont stay in the cart, he wont let me carry him.... all he wants to do is walk walk walk and mess everything up and then out of no where he decides to find the dirtiest part of the floor and start to crawl. REALLY!!!??!!

So now you ask me... do I enjoy shopping?

Even the most basic thing takes so long to do and so much energy is spend that I am tired and need a nap before we even leave the house.

So what I have started to do is shop online.... oh what and how did our parents do it back then when everything wasn't at the tip of our fingers.

You can get everything delivered to you from food to groceries to medication and in an hour not days.

A few things that I do to save me from going crazy is I get my diapers and my wipes all delivered to me monthly threw Amazon. Especially if you have Prime, shipping is free and when you subscribe to have it delivered monthly... guess what you get a discount.

SCORE!!!

Can you find a better deal somewhere else for diapers and wipes..... yes you probably can but just think about it... you don't have to go to the store with a baby/toddler and then on top of that have to worry about carrying a big box of diapers. There are carts you can put it in but trust me it is never a fun experience trying to make sure your little one stays put, doesn't run of far, is safe and that you don't drop this big heavy box.

So yes I get even diapers delivered to my front door. I get anything and everything that I can to have it delivered. You are probably thinking this mom never leaves the house but you are wrong. I can't stand staying indoors all day long, everyday but no I won't go shopping and buy things with a baby. We can go out to the park, the zoo, and yes to walk around in a store but never shop at the store.

What are some things you get delivered to your house?





No comments:

Post a Comment