Monday, January 23, 2017

Little Man is ONE!!!!

I can't believe that a whole year has passed already. My little guy is all grown up (well not really but in my eyes he is so much bigger now).

We did his birthday last weekend and we had about 100 of our family and friends there to celebrate with us. Everything turned out great. His birthday theme was Mr. One-derful. I loved it!!! it was so different. Even when I went to order his birthday cake the lady there kept asking me am I sure that's what I want for a one year old's birthday.

Here is the adorable invitations I made.


And here is the amazing cake... Yumm...


Even the centerpieces I had created where not the typical 1 year old's birthday theme but everything was so elegant. It was all gold vases with a black bow tie and a mini top hat on the flowers.


Here is the overall dessert table... which I am not going to lie... I am very proud of... 


Here are close up of all the pastries:
bow tie and tie cookies
cake pops
brownies with adorable gold bows







I had ordered his cake from Vrej Pastry in Pasadena, CA
          If you love Armenian, Middle Eastern Pastries you must stop by and try all their yummy sweets.


I had the rest of the desserts made by a lovely mom : Shushan Gezalian - L.M.D Designs









4 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Where did you find the vases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had tired someone to make the centerpieces but if you live in southern California you can find them in downtown

      Delete
  2. What did u use to hang the ties(metal hanging display)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the hats & bow ties ?

    ReplyDelete