Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pasadena Pumpkin Patch

brittney Pumpkins Patch

Have you been to the Pasadena Pumpkin Patch?

I took my little man there over the weekend. I have been trying to figure out where I should take him, between Underwood Family Farm and etc. My son is 9 months and he can't walk yet nor does he understand pumpkins and Halloween. 

I have heard of the Pasadena Pumpkin Patch and it is in the same city, figured I should try it out and it's free.

Well we headed there on Monday and it is perfect for a 9 month old. They have pumpkins everywhere to take adorable cute pictures. They have a petting zoo, pony rides and jumbo bouncing slides.

We just took pictures and purchased a small pumpkin but we can't wait to go over the weekend with daddy and buy bigger pumpkins and ride the ponies.

If you are close to Pasadena you should go and check it out before Halloween. It is perfect for small children and you do not have to worry about paying for entrance fee and on top of that buy tickets for rides. Pony ride and jumbo bouncing slides are with money.




No comments:

Post a Comment